• Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    USPSA at Owensboro this Saturday.
    Haven't got the official e-mail from Gary yet but it is supposed to be their NO-MATCH this time.
    More details later.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Here is the official from Gary :D
    Remember Owensboro is on slow time.

Our July USPSA pistol match is this Saturday (07/19/14). Sign-ups opens at 9:00 AM and we shoot at 10:00 AM. The new shooters meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Bay 2. There will be six stages including a Classifier. This will be our annual NO-match. There will be no no-shoots, no.hard cover, no stee, nol activators and no targets beyond ~10 yds. Stages will be posted via the website (www.orpci.org)

Other Stuff:

There will not be a USPSA pistol match in August. Many of us will be at the Rockcastle shooting Center preparing for the Brownells ProAm Multi Gun held on August 22-24. It is the largest muti gun in the nation. Spectator are welcome to watch the match, shoot the side matches, attend the free Pro Clinics, and visit the vendor areas.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    First match with electronic scoring. Big turn out and had to enter all the names and info but went smooth after that(at least for our squad)
    Results up 3 or 4 hours after the match:yesway:
    https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=B57B750B-220A-4171-BFF9-5882D4903829

Will post links to USPSA data when they get it posted there.

Nice weather for the middle of July. I shot poorly maybe it was because I wasn't sweating my butt off.:laugh:

Top Bottom