• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    I would like to invite everyone to attend the Red Brush Rifle Range .22 Bowling Pin match just east of Evansville, IN. The match is open to the public and starts at 6:00 PM every Thursday evening April – October, except the first Thursday of each month (Red Brush meeting night). The cost is $1 per shooter. This is an extremely fun match to shoot and it is a good way to introduce firearm enthusiasts to the shooting sports. I have listed all the particulars below. More info and directions to the range can be found at Red Brush Rifle Range

I hope to see you there!

Match name: Thursday Night .22 Bowling Pin Match

Location: Red Brush Rifle Range (just east of Evansville, IN)
    3299 West Eble Road
    Newburgh, IN 47630

Schedule: Every Thursday evening April – October, except the first Thursday of each month (Red Brush meeting night).
    Match begins: 6:00pm and usually lasts about 2 hours.

Cost: $1.00 per person.

Firearms used: .22LR rimfire pistol. (load 10 rounds maximum)

Usual number of rounds needed: 50-100 rounds.

Other equipment needed: Eye and ear protection.

Targets: 6 standard bowling pins sitting on 2×4 sawhorse. 1 steel target shaped like a bowling pin.

Format: Man-on-man double elimination. First person to knock down all 7 pins in 15 seconds or less wins the round. Shooters are divided into A-class, B-class, and Women & Seniors class, and shoot only against other shooters in that class. Each session runs two months. Most wins accumulated in that session wins the title for that class.

Prizes: 1st and 2nd place for complete session in each class wins choice of trophy or cash for brick of 22 ammo.

More information and directions to the range can be found at http://redbrush.org

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    Thanks to everyone who came out to the RBRR .22 Bowling Pin match Thursday evening. The weather was very nice and we had a great turnout. A new shooter to the match actually won in the Women & Seniors group. Very good shooting indeed!

I hope everyone is able attend the next match!

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    This is just a reminder about the .22 Bowling Pin match this evening Thursday August 21, 2014 which starts at 6pm. We had a great turnout last week and would like to continue the trend.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    We had another great turnout to the 22 bowling pin match yesterday evening despite the heat and humidity. The weather was downright miserable until the sun went down. A good time was had by all none the less.

Come out and join in on the fun next week!

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    This is just a reminder that there is no Bowling Pin match at RBRR this evening due to the RBRR club meeting at the Alcoa clubhouse. The next scheduled match is September 11.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    Thanks to everyone who came out to the RBRR .22 Bowling Pin match Thursday evening. We had a great turnout despite the weather being very cool and a few people not thinking to bring a jacket. The scout saying comes to mind... Be prepared!

I hope everyone is able attend the next match!​

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    This is just a reminder about the RBRR .22 Bowling Pin match this evening Thursday September 18, 2014 which starts at 6pm. I hope to see you there!

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    We had a huge turnout for the RBRR Bowling Pin Match last Thursday. Thanks to everyone who attended!

BTW... We have been experimenting with shooting a 22 Rifle Bowling Pin Match after the 22 Pistol Bowling Pin Match is over. I am not sure if this will continue or not. If you are particularly interested in the rifle match then please contact the match director.

Come out and join in on the fun next week!

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    We had another great turnout for the RBRR Bowling Pin Match yesterday evening. Thanks to everyone who attended!

BTW... The 22 Rifle Bowling Pin Match that we have been shooting after the 22 Pistol Bowling Pin Match has been steadily growing in popularity. We are adding a few new shooters every week and others are talking about buying 22 rifles or converting their AR-15s to 22lr in order to get in on the action.

Reminder... There will be no RBRR bowling pin match next week due to the RBRR club meeting on 10/02/2014.​

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    This is just a reminder about the RBRR .22 Bowling Pin match this evening Thursday October 16, 2014 which starts at 6pm. I hope to see you there!​

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    The last RBRR Bowling Pin match of the season will be tomorrow evening Thursday October, 30 2014 starting at 6pm. There are 3 different divisions in order to fit any shooter's skill level. Bring the whole family for some good fun! I hope to see you there!

Top Bottom