• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    The October USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 26th at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Atlanta Conservation Club

We normally start set up Saturday before starting around 7:30 or so.
    Set-up at 8:00 am on Sunday Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting. And syncing of Kindles :):

NEW Shooter Orientation 9:30

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 9:45

First shots after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

There will be 6 stages on 5 bays Round count is approx. 150

Classifier will be--- Melody Line

Appreciation Meal to follow after allow props are stowed away in Barn. Point series plaques and pay outs where Earned. Point series Gun Raffle. CZ SP01

NOTE: All matches at Atlanta Conservation Club are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means for all competitors all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I plan to be there and can run a Kindle for you. There haven't been any new shooters for the last couple functions I have attended, but I can do the new shooter briefing if there are new shooters in attendance.
    See you Sunday.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I plan to be there and can run a Kindle for you. There haven't been any new shooters for the last couple functions I have attended, but I can do the new shooter briefing if there are new shooters in attendance.
    See you Sunday.

Thanks Bruce!

Much appreciated!

Top Bottom