• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Looks like sunny and 50's for next weekend so here go's!!! SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK!!!!!
    6 Stages 157 rds. Classifier 13-04
    Setup Saturday at 10am and Sunday at 8am ( Saturday set up crew shoots for Free and in drawing for prizes)
    $20 non members $10 members RO's $5 If you are willing to RO please post here so I will know.
    Sign in starts at 9am.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I still watch some of the videos that the wife took of me when I started shooting Revolver after getting back into the sport after a Looooong break. It is better than Americas Funniest Videos :laugh:
    First match at Silver Creek with a revolver they had a Texas Star. Never had shot one before and I was going to try it with a revolver:dunno:.
    32 round stage and I had 8 clips with 6 for 48 rounds. I cleared the star with my LAST round. Would have been a better score to have left a couple of plates on the star but I was determined to not let it beat me.:draw:

It's been a great journey and I have had a blast.
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I still watch some of the videos that the wife took of me when I started shooting Revolver after getting back into the sport after a Looooong break. It is better than Americas Funniest Videos :laugh:
    First match at Silver Creek with a revolver they had a Texas Star. Never had shot one before and I was going to try it with a revolver:dunno:.
    32 round stage and I had 8 clips with 6 for 48 rounds. I cleared the star with my LAST round. Would have been a better score to have left a couple of plates on the star but I was determined to not let it beat me.:draw:

It's been a great journey and I have had a blast.
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

At least shooting with you on the squad, you can point out was I'm doing wrong and ridicule me.

:):

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Just this winter we had around 40 guys go through the RO class at Silver Creek.

You should not have to beg for RO's.

just did a lookup on the USPSA websight. there are 83 certified RO's in Indiana with current certifications. you are correct.....should not have to beg for RO's

Top Bottom