• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsklar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    The Monthly IDPA Match will be held at the Wabash Wildlife & Sportsman's Association
    at 9:00am on Saturday November 8.

Registration starts at 8:30, Start shooting at 9am and we are usually done by 1pm

You need to bring a concealment garment, holster, extra mags (magazine holder is beneficial)
    Bring around 100 rounds of ammo, Eye and Ear protection.

No Competition Guns

If you are doing this for the first time or you have experience, all can have fun.

IDPA - Welcome! for more details. If you are not familiar with IDPA these are matches
    designed around "realistic" concealed carry scenarios. Shooting while moving, use of
    cover, emergency and tactical reloads, drawing from concealment (holster).

Match cost is $ 15.00
    Wabash Wildlife Club Schedule

If you are thinking of attending, respond to this thread. If you have specific questions
    contact me

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    So, you never replied what a "Competition Gun" is aside from saying "custom" guns are not allowed. But my Wilson Supergrade is quite custom. Would that be allowed? What about my CZ accu shadow?

Wabash is a long drive, and it would be disappointing to drive all the way up there, only be told that my gun was a "competition" gun that wasn't allowed.

Is there a list of approved guns? Or is it based on the local match directors' judgment?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So, you never replied what a "Competition Gun" is aside from saying "custom" guns are not allowed. But my Wilson Supergrade is quite custom. Would that be allowed? What about my Tanfoglio?

Wabash is a long drive, and it would be disappointing to drive all the way up there, only be told that my gun was a "competition" gun that wasn't allowed.

Is there a list of approved guns? Or is it based on the local match directors' judgment?

Don't do it man, competition will get you killed on the streets!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    He 'sort of' addressed your question in the other thread with some copy & paste from the rulebook.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ch-wabash-november-8-9am-1pm.html#post5384426

Personally, I can't bring myself to compete in a sport the claims to be based on "realistic defensive carry scenarios" but won't allow me to use my actual EDC gear.

Based on that, my Accu-Shadow is good to go. Cool.

junk carry will get you killed on the streets. Or maybe just made into a eunuch.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Or these
    [h=2]Pro Series[/h]Completing the line between main production and the Performance Center, the Smith & Wesson Pro Series represents the next step from standard models. These firearms are offered with a variety of enhancements yet still remain true to "stock." Bringing competition specifications and features to factory models, the Pro Series offer that ready-to-go package while still maintaining production line integrity.
    Pro Series - Smith & Wesson

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I cannot gouge out my minds eye. Thanks. Just ****ing thanks.

eye-bleach-motivational-babes-e1284033324953.jpg

Top Bottom