• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    We are delighted to announce that Jake Martens will be joining our staff as our Club Programs and Services Coordinator. There were a tremendous amount of very qualified which really speaks to the quality and of USPSA members. Thanks to all those who took the time to apply.

Besides being an active, avid competitor, Jake has experience as match director, range officer, section coordinator, club contact and much more. He's been involved with USPSA since 2004 and brings great enthusiasm and spirit to the position. Jake's primary responsibility will be to work with new and existing USPSA and SCSA clubs to ensure they're receiving the services most needed for their success. He's here to recruit new clubs and offer assistance to clubs experiencing difficulties. Members, club contacts and section coordinators with input, ideas and questions will find Jake at jake@uspsa.org.

You can also read more about Jake in the upcoming issue of Front Sight Magazine and join us in welcoming him aboard. Welcome Jake!

Congrats Jake!

Hopefully it will not be a bit ambitious. :D

Last edited:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Hopefully this will be the first of many more good decisions from headquarters. Based on what I have seen in my little time I have known Jake, his organizational and networking skills will serve this position and all of USPSA very well.

Congrats Jake

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Well...there goes the neighborhood.

Just kidding. Please don't hate me. I don't compete...and I've yet to meet Mr. Martens

In all seriousness: congratulations to a fellow INGO member.

Top Bottom