• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrMunster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    Shooters:

I will be teaching the IDPA Safety Officer Certification Course at Atlanta Conservation Club in Atlanta, IN on Saturday, December 13th. Some details are below, and please contact me (codesilver75 at gmail) with questions. SO Class Requirements:

• RSVP codesilver75 at gmail to reserve your spot in this class.
    • You must fill out and return the SO Training Questionnaire and $45 non-refundable course fee by November 28th. I will contact you directly with payment details once I have received your application. Much of this cost is offset in the form of discounted match fees for performing SO duties at matches.
    • You must take and pass a pre-test prior to the class. It is a 60 question online test with a 3 hour time limit (you can save your work and return to it.) The test link will be sent a minimum of three weeks in advance of the course. All students will be asked to complete this test by December 11th.
    • The class will take place from 8am to 5pm, and you will be expected to bring your own lunch, shooting and safety gear, weather appropriate attire, with more details to follow.
    • The instructor(s) will evaluate your performance and determine your certification within one week of course completion.

Top Bottom