• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark Bartlow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2014
    Linton
    It's good to see a forum on the Triple H. The gun club has a reputable history. Here is an update. My wife and I bought the gun club and grill Wednesday night . We have lots of paperwork to complete and intend on replacing the trap and sporting clay equipment as soon as possible in early 2015. The grill will also open with great food and some additions. Our plans are to add several venues which will add to the great atmosphere while providing a safe and enjoyable experience for years to come! Please message me with your comments and ideas. Obviously, the name will change and will probably reflect the Goose Pond influence across the street. We will again be Indiana's premier gun club with excellent food and wildlife atmosphere! Thanks, Mark Bartlow

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Will any of the new venues include USPSA, Steel Challenge or 3 gun competitions? Regardless, best of luck!

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    And you have taken on a tall order and hope you will succede. Don't know if you are local or not. We will give your new business a shot when you are ready. Previous owners had an attitude and we never went back after our first visit. We are just down the road from you and we do hope that the restaurant and range will be run in a more professional manner. An outdoor shooting range for firearms would be a good thing. Welcome to the community and wish you the best of success.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I am always looking for a place to shoot Trap and I think you may be within an hour of me. If you do any action style events, that would be even better!

Good luck and I hope you are successful. It takes business acumen, finances along with a passion to own a business. Hopefully you have all of them!:)

shotgunevents

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2014
    Kokomo
    Mark,

I am involved with the Indiana Sporting Clays Association. I have been looking for a way to contact you and have not been successful. We are putting together our 2015 event calendar for Sporting Clays events in Indiana. I would like to talk to you about adding your club into those events. We can also get you listed on our website so the sporting clays shooters know when you will be opening back up and any updates you would like to get out there. My email is listed here
    http://www.indianasportingclays.com/Contact_Us.html it is the first one on the page.

Looking forward to hearing from you and welcome back we are happy to have another club opening.

Mike H

blriches

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Robinson
    Please let us know a phone number when you are ready to open up. I tried calling the old number today and of course it is disconnected. My friend and I used to shoot Sporting Clays at Triple H two to three times a year. We will be glad to see it open back up. I hope you will carry reloading supplies like John Hert did in the past. Good luck and we will be over to shoot Sporting Clays when you get it going.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Any plans to throw registered sporting clays in 2015? Also, will the grill start serving beer?

Interesting question. Not to slander the poster, but I've never been in favor of having alcohol being sold at any venue where the shooting of firearms is involved. I suppose the argument could be made that no alcohol would be
    allowed prior to or during shooting but I would think this would be difficult to monitor/police. A separate argument might be made that participating shooters could access their own alcohol "stash" prior to or during a shooting event.

My position is that I would be reluctant to patronize a shooting facility where alcoholic beverages are sold.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Interesting question. Not to slander the poster, but I've never been in favor of having alcohol being sold at any venue where the shooting of firearms is involved. I suppose the argument could be made that no alcohol would be
    allowed prior to or during shooting but I would think this would be difficult to monitor/police. A separate argument might be made that participating shooters could access their own alcohol "stash" prior to or during a shooting event.

My position is that I would be reluctant to patronize a shooting facility where alcoholic beverages are sold.

+1. I won't patronize a facility that serves alcohol while guns are being shot. Am fine with going out after for a beer, but not at the range.

Top Bottom