• ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    USPSA - Atlanta CC - May 2009 Video

Featuring INGO shooters, listed in order from Stage 1.

1. HICKMAN (JT) Production
    2. JakeMartens Limited
    3. EatMeerkats (Chen-Yu) Production
    4. notasccrmom (Nathan) Production
    5. Coach (Aron) Limited
    6. BigCraig (Craig) Limited

Stages 1,2 & 3
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx4a-FwSUSw]YouTube - USPSA Atlanta May09 Stages 1,2,3[/ame]

Stages 4 & 5
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9GeCKmonJw]YouTube - USPSA Atlanta May09 Stages 4 & 5[/ame]

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    USPSA

Nice run on Stage 3 Craig!

Thanks for the video JT.

Rhino you have to show up to get in the Video. HTFU, Steffan.:ar15:Rest when your dead.

roadstar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Miami County
    Thanks for posting the videos Hickman. This weekend was my first ever match at Atlanta. Very nice range! Larry and his crew did a great job. I had a lot of fun and hope to be back several more times this summer!

Chris

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Was my first match in Atlanta, will definitely go to more there. South Central and Riley are two other great places to shoot USPSA.

Since someone asked the question, I'll answer here in public.

Some of the guys are shooting limited, which basically means they have very hi-cap magazines and don't have to reload as often. Those of us you see reloading more often are shooting Production, which means we have a limit of 10 rounds per magazine. We're more the Glock/XD/M&P/Sig type shooters.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Need some help, noticed I had 50 points in penalties on Stage 3.

Don't remember missing that many...

Did I get penalized for reaching through the port?

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    Need some help, noticed I had 50 points in penalties on Stage 3.

Don't remember missing that many...

Did I get penalized for reaching through the port?
    You must have gotten mine from the Cooper tunnel stage... I had 2 Mike there, but they didn't show up in the results. :): I would just e-mail Mark and ask him about it.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    yeah, i thought i did pretty well shooting wise after the mike's on Stage 1, I was surprised to see my scores...

Good idea though Chen-Yu, I sent an email asking them to recheck my score sheet.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    yeah, i thought i did pretty well shooting wise after the mike's on Stage 1, I was surprised to see my scores...

Good idea though Chen-Yu, I sent an email asking them to recheck my score sheet.

No reaching through the port in not a penalty. My scores show a mike on the Cooper Tunnel stage and I did not have one. I would have won the stage in Limited if it had been right. I do not know if it was wrong on the score sheet, which I did not verify. So that would be my fault. Or if it was mistake entering it in the computer.

Mistakes get made. I just decided to forget it. But I am sure Mark would be glad to check the scoresheet for you.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I sure wish I could have shot this shoot with you guys. I know I've kind of fallen off the radar lately - I haven't been able to shoot much due to family obligations and lack of finances. I hope to get back in the swing of things towards the middle of next month.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Coach raises a good point ...

The ultimate responsibility for a correct scoresheet lies with the competitor. That's why you have to sign/initial them at big matches.

In that light, we recommend the following:
    1. Always check your scoresheet after the scorekeeper has completed all of the tallies.
    2. Make sure the correct time for your run is recorded.
    3. Make sure any penalties are noted in the correct boxes.
    4. Make sure all of your hits are correct. When doing so, make sure that all of your shots total the required number of shots for the stages. If the scorekeeper does not total and tally them, ask them to do so then and there. Remember that steel knocked down should be included in the As and steel standing should be included with the misses.
    If your score is not important to you (and it's not for many people), the above is obviously not necessary. If your score does matter to you, it's your job as the shooter to make sure your scoresheet is correct.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Are their stage names screwed up? On their sheets, it shows the weak hand bucket was stage 4, but I remember shooting that as Stage 3.

What was the name of that classifier on Stage 5?

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Are their stage names screwed up? On their sheets, it shows the weak hand bucket was stage 4, but I remember shooting that as Stage 3.

What was the name of that classifier on Stage 5?

I am totally confused as well.

I thought stage 3 was "weak hand bucket", and I also don't remember getting any mics on that stage, but I am not sure, and I really don't care. We all know I just show up at these matches for the dinner afterword. :cheers:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom