• ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Per Coach
    Since ACC is underwater Coach wants to have a Match at Riley tomorrow June 28.

Set up to begin at 8am sharp. All help is greatly appreciated and much needed.
    Registration closes at 10:40am Shooters meeting immediately following, First shot by 11am.

If you want to squad with your shooting buddies don't roll in at the end of registration and expect that to happen. We will be have six squads with seven stages in seven bays and will need to balance the squads. If you get there early we can easily accommodate squadding requests.

The is a point series match as they all are.
    WVPPS Members pay $17 all others $20. You can still sign up for the point series at this match. Membership for WVPPS is $25 and enters you into the Point Series which gives you a chance for a plaque and cash payment at the end of the season and enters you into a drawing for a gun at the end of the season.

Hope to see a good crowd on Sunday

Spread the word.

http://www.rileycc.com/

Last edited:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Next Sunday is South Centrals Match. Thanks Aron for doing this match tomorrow !!! I was afraid I would be going into WITHDRAWAL with 2 Sundays in a row with no MATCHES.:rockwoot:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Next Sunday is South Centrals Match. Thanks Aron for doing this match tomorrow !!! I was afraid I would be going into WITHDRAWAL with 2 Sundays in a row with no MATCHES.:rockwoot:

im with you....not only was i not gonna get to shoot, but woulda had to spend the morning practicing with CB45

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to Craig for putting this out. I was on the range this morning and have been there all day and could not post.

We are on tomorrow. We are on the 4th which is Saturday. Come shoot with us on Saturday and go shoot with Max next Sunday and celebrate the birth of the nation with gun fire all weekend long.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Thanks to Craig for putting this out. I was on the range this morning and have been there all day and could not post.

We are on tomorrow. We are on the 4th which is Saturday. Come shoot with us on Saturday and go shoot with Max next Sunday and celebrate the birth of the nation with gun fire all weekend long.

Thanks for stepping up and putting on a Match last minute!

Top Bottom