• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FieldShunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Hello, all
    North Porter County Conservation Club closes out the 2015 USPSA Handgun season with our November 1st match at 9am Central Time ("Chicago" time).
    Five stages per match this year (and in the future, we expect), four excellent field courses designed by our crew of wizard stage directors plus a classifier. Expect 130+ rounds.
    Match fee is $20, and $15 for members. Women and juniors shoot free at North Porter, too.
    Setup is the Saturday afternoon prior, October 31st, beginning at the usual 12:30pm CT. Normally, setup staff shoot-through is available after setup. However, due to lessening daylight, the November match is unlikely to provide this opportunity. But you can mark it down for next year: our planned first match will be Sunday, April 3rd, 2016.
    Setup help is always welcome and workers earn volunteer work hours towards membership at our excellent club.
    Now that I have your attention, NPCCC along with every other USPSA club needs more certified range officers. On the weekend of October 24th and 25th, 2015, we will be hosting an USPSA NROI Level I Range Officer class.
    The Saturday classroom portion will be at the Bass Pro Shop in Portage, IN, right off I-94 at the SR 249 exit (thank you, Bass Pro, for the donation of the conference room).
    The Sunday range portion will be at the club at 933 N. Calumet Ave. (old SR49), Chesterton, about a half-mile south of the SR 49 Chesterton/Dunes exit of I-80/90, the Indiana Toll Road.
    Both days start at about 9am Central Time (Porter County along with Lake are in Central Time Zone) and the class fee is only $40, payable on site.
    Support the sport you enjoy on Sunday mornings while learning more about it.
    I will handle registration via e-mail: bill@cherryriver.com . Same goes for questions.
    Thanks for your wonderful support!
    Bill Zeller
    NPCCC USPSA
    www.npcccinc.com

Top Bottom