• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Maybe this is already common knowledge, but just noticed in my new issue of Frontsight that Bosshoss a.k.a. Paul Francis was listed as a new Revolver Grand Master. Quite an achievement Paul, congrats. Tom

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Great job! At least two of you guys in Indiana now, along with Chad. I can't imagine having a "G" next to my name in anything, much less Revolver, so that seems like a great accomplishment!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks everybody.
    Especially my wife who I have dragged all over the country in the cold, wet, hot weather to hang with a bunch of other crazy people shooting guns.:wwub:

I guess I should work on shooting like one now:laugh:

I have made so many friends from this sport that I feel truly blessed to be a part of it.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Congrats Paul! Max, Chad, Kurt, Chris, Rob, Paul...who will be next? I am still working on getting my B card :dunno:

Ryan(RVB) made GM recently also. Congrats again Ryan.
    One a lot of people don't know is Kevin Block who made GM many years ago and dropped out of shooting for years(as I did). He started shooting again a couple of years ago and then quit again. Don't know if he maintains his membership or not.
    It was good to see him again as he is one of the few that I shot with years ago.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks everybody.
    Especially my wife who I have dragged all over the country in the cold, wet, hot weather to hang with a bunch of other crazy people shooting guns.:wwub:

I guess I should work on shooting like one now:laugh:

I have made so many friends from this sport that I feel truly blessed to be a part of it.

Very impressive, sir! I believe that makes you the one and only Team Turtle GM!

Good seeing last week!

Top Bottom