• ...and so much more!
  • blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Wabash Valley Practical Pistol Shooters and USPSAIndiana would like to announce that registration for the 2016 section championship is open on Practiscore matches https://practiscore.com/2016-indiana-section-championship/register

this will be a 10 stage+chrono match shot in a one day format.

follow this thread and our facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/USPSAIndiana/ ) for more info as it becomes available

matt dennis will be handling staff. contact him if you would like to help with the match. mattdennis3+uspsa@gmail.com

Last edited:

Rusty Sandusky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    indianapolis
    hey there, I'm a new shooter and plan on doing competitons this year. I have seen all the videos on facebook and it looks great. what do i need to do in order to sign up for this competition.

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    To shoot a level II match you must be a USPSA member. You have to sign up for the match and get squadded, Those are the main requirements. By the time this match happens you should of shot some local matches so your equipment should be lined out by then. That's about it.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    "Trophy only Match" at the link.

What exactly does that mean?

the link in the OP takes you to the Practiscore match page for this match. click the match name and sign up.
    if you want to work the match contact matt dennis. do not pay and i will set you as staff.

match shirts are available in the club store link

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Oh but you ARE donating. :lol2:

Well, you have x sources of income for a match (sponsors, entry fees, yada yada) and y sources of spending you need to do (food, facilities, staff, ad infinitum). So, being a Republican as far as cash flow is concerned, I figure that everyone at a match is donating either cash or labor or both to pay the final bill.

That is not implying that there is anything better or worse about cash payouts for match performance, seems like that is a philosophical thing that the folks in charge need to decide. What are our goals and reasons for doing this and how can we spend to best get er done? Seems to make sense that the answers would be different for different clubs.

Top Bottom