• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    SCGC will shoot USPSA this Sunday the 21st.
    6 stages 172 rds. Classifier 99-13
    Setup Saturday at 10am. All help shoots for free and are entered for prize drawings.
    Setup Sunday at 8am. Sign in starts 9am. New Shooters meeting at 9:30 and we go Hot at 10.
    Added bonus, I will leave the stages set up and they will be tweeked for the March match, so no tear down.

I have 3 RO's and 2 for set up help. If you will be there Saturday please let me know.
    If you will Ro please let me Know. Max

Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    I'm thinking that would be the way to go. Was trying to generate money for all the stone we are going to need this year with the USPSA Match. I will make a decision tomorrow evening if the USPSA is cancelled. Max

I won't be available this weekend. Sorry guys, but I am enjoying my off season right now. Even though the girlfriend did buy me ammo...:rockwoot:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm thinking that would be the way to go. Was trying to generate money for all the stone we are going to need this year with the USPSA Match. I will make a decision tomorrow evening if the USPSA is cancelled. Max

More then likely I would be up for steel Saturday or to help setup for USPSA Sunday. Saturday might even be a good time to give orientation to potential new members. I am out Sunday because of RO duties at Sand Creek.

Max don't sweat the stone. We will figure that out.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Is Uspsa match on Saturday a option?
    I thought about that also. We could set up at 8am and shoot when we are done with setup. More people the quicker the setup. Plan on leaving the stage set up for the March match and the Multi gun match on the 13th. I don't know if Shannon can make it with the Kindles Saturday would be the question. Still watching the weather.

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    I could make one or the other days, but not both. Not sure what the impact would be on attendance by changing it to Saturday for USPSA. Would we have enough ROs? Would those already committed be able to make it? Do we want to change days at the last minute?

Just some quick thoughts ...

Top Bottom