• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Any one be interested in a practice match this Sunday? Supposed to 64 degrees.
    $10 a shooter to pay for targets and pasters. No Kindles or posting of scores, just practice.
    Shoot 2-3 stages (maybe more depending on turn out) as many times as you want between 10 am and 1pm.
    The stages are set up we will just have to put up the targets.
    Post here if you will show up.
    You can shoot different guns and see how you do on the same stage. How often can you do that???
    I will be there at 9am. This is a GOOOOOOOO>!!! Max

Last edited:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I'm hoping for just a few more weeks.....doc just released me to drive, so at least I can get out of house now. No going to range yet.

I was going stir crazy with cabin fever.

I know how you feel. I had double hernia surgery in October and was down for a while. Hope to see ya out there soon!

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Definitely a go?

It would be stupid for me to travel that far just to practice on a couple stages, that is usually not a factor though.

This will be a chance to run a stage check your time and hits and then when your time comes around again see what improvements you can make over you last run. We may run the same stage 3-4 times and then move to another. Use this a building block. I have seen you do STUPID THINS before!!!! You are just like the rest of us.psyko:stickpoke::bash::draw:

Top Bottom