• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    So who's going? You don't need to be an operator to do this. Bring your hunting shotgun and a pocket full of shells :D I will be running my stock 870 4+1 and reloading from a side saddle and pockets.

Tactical Shotgun Match

When
    Sun, March 13, 9:30am – 1:30pm

Where
    NPCCC 933 N Calumet Ave Chesterton, IN 46304

Description

Sign up starts at 8:00amShooter’s meeting starts at 9:15amMatch starts at 9:30am

70 – 100 Rounds of bird shot only; if you don’t miss.(20 gauge or larger; #6 or smaller shot, no buckshot or slugs)

Divisions:

Cowboy: any cowboy shooting shotgun, loading only 2 rounds.

Stock: any pump or auto, loading 4 + 1 to start and can hold no more than 6.

Tactical: any pump or auto, loading 8 + 1 to start.

Open: any shotgun; no limit to start: only class allowed to use speed loading devices, detachable magazines and optics.

Match fee $20; $15 for NPCCC members, juniors and ladies shoot for free.May shoot more classes for additional match fees.

This is an outlaw match; the rules will be a mix of Indiana multi-gun and IDPA.

For info contact: Rick Allison at coal_car_kid@hotmail.com or please leave a message on my answering machine at 219-759-6743 and I’ll get back to you.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Look like we will have 4 newds that have never done a shotgun match which is great. As of now it looks like there will be seven of us. If you can, try and get there at 8 o'clock so we can all get in the same squad.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Hey! I'm not a newd...lol
    I was just checking out a youtube video of a npccc tactical shotgun match helmet cam. Looks like alot of fun! I am working this weekend to ensure that I've got the next off... so I should be there. I'm bringin' a Stoeger P350 (a turkish copy of the Benelli Nova) with an 18.5 barrel, and a bandolier full of shells. I'll put some in my pockets too. :rockwoot:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Hey! I'm not a newd...lol
    I was just checking out a youtube video of a npccc tactical shotgun match helmet cam. Looks like alot of fun! I am working this weekend to ensure that I've got the next off... so I should be there. I'm bringin' a Stoeger P350 (a turkish copy of the Benelli Nova) with an 18.5 barrel, and a bandolier full of shells. I'll put some in my pockets too. :rockwoot:
    The newds are not INGO member but friends of members. If you do a search for NPCCC tactical shotgun match you will see a few videos of me too.

Top Bottom