• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Posted on USPSA forums
    http://www.uspsa.org/forums/index.p...ber-carbine-appendix-d8-provisional-comments/

The new, provisional PCC appendix will be posted on the USPSA web page today. I'm also going to post it here for comments and suggestions. We are looking for constructive criticism or suggestions, not argument over whether you like the division. At present, it's a provisional, proposed division and USPSA is seeking member comment. If you have suggestions for equipment changes or requirements, post them here. If you don't think we should do it, or are in favor of it, please address those comments to your Area Director, via email using "areax@uspsa.org" for the email address, "x" being your area number. Please note that SBR's and Suppressors are regulated at both the State and Federal level, which may cause some complications from state to state. USPSA's position on both is that the owner is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws concerning the SBR or Suppressor.
    Suppressor use may prove to be problematic; sensitivity of timers varies and will change with the design of the course of fire.
    PCC Appendix for USPSA_D8_DNROI_posting3116.pdf

And the separate Steel Challenge appendix
    PCC Appendix for WSSC_DNROI.pdf

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Does this mean I can shoot PCC Sunday?

:ar15:

My understand is that it is still just a proposed provisional division. So any club allowing it would just be "beta" testing. They will be discussing it at the BOD meeting next week so if you are for or against it, let the A5 director know along with any comments towards the appendix.

Top Bottom