• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    April 1st will be the first FNS held at Precision Gun Range in Spencer. This is a fundraiser for Fashion & Firearms.

$10/person and VERY beginner friendly.

Shooter briefing at 6 and it will run until 9 or too dark to shoot.

Expect to shoot 150 rounds.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    The website is under construction. They'll be posting information on the Facebook page. Or you can call the range directly for more information.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Where is the range? Will this continue? Cannot make this Friday but would like to make arrangements in the future if it continues.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Where is the range? Will this continue? Cannot make this Friday but would like to make arrangements in the future if it continues.
    Coach, the range is on SR43 about a mile south of SR46 just west of Spencer (Near McCormicks Creek State Park). It will be similar to the format of FNS at MCF&G, in that we will be shooting on a common firing line.
    The plan is to keep it going this year until it's too cold to shoot. Match announcements will be updated here and on their website at precisiongunrange.co/

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    We had 42 shooters! Great turn out. Thanks to Kim, Steve, Hector, Shiela and everyone else that helped out.
    The match did run over a little and some did not get to finish thier last stage. There is some room for improvement, it will get smoother as we move foreword. I hope everyone had a good time.

Scores will be will be sent to the emails you all provided in a couple of days. I believe PGR is shooting again next Friday also for those who like to plan ahead.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Coach, the range is on SR43 about a mile south of SR46 just west of Spencer (Near McCormicks Creek State Park). It will be similar to the format of FNS at MCF&G, in that we will be shooting on a common firing line.
    The plan is to keep it going this year until it's too cold to shoot. Match announcements will be updated here and on their website at precisiongunrange.co/

I believe the gun range is east of spencer.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I had a lot of fun...even if I was the first one on my squad to shoot each string. Oh well, I set a good example lol and got 2 of my TWAW ladies to try something totally new for them. It's a bit far for me to drive down too often but we're hoping to make it to MCF&G FNS

Top Bottom