• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Does anyone here do turkey or still board shoots? I started shooting turkey shoots a couple years ago and this year I have gotten into outlaw shoots. I shoot the stock shoot every other Sunday in Morristown. There is a 60" barrel competition every Sunday morning in greenfield. I have also been participating in a 36" barrel shoot in Ohio on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings. They are a blast. I was just curios who else attends these shoots and if you do what kind of gun you shoot and who is the builder? Where do you get your choke tubes and do you run drop ins or screw ins? Thanks

jamesb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I am a member of the Middletown Conservation Club in Middletown, IN. They hold a stock shoot every Sunday at 10 am. I try and make it to the turkey shoot once a month. I shoot an 870, do not know who made the barrel, I bought it off another member to get started. I have only been doing it for the last year.

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    I actually attended the Saturday shoot they held out there about a month ago. They are really nice people out there. My buddy and I made a trade while we were there for a different 870. I usually shoot Ohio on Sundays but I plan on making it to there next Saturday shoot.

Top Bottom