• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    HHRP Steel Valley is held the second Monday of the month (May - Sept) at the
    HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
    Plan on 4 stages!
    You can register through Practicscore -> HHRP Monday Night Steel

Heavily modeled around FNS (with permission), our steel shoot will be three stages, shooting each stage three times. We're only allowing the following common calibers that are non-magnum.
    i.e. - .22lr, 9mm, 40 S&W, .45ACP, .38 Spl, .22 lr and pistol caliber Rifles Carbines, and Shotguns

This is what we do ===> MATCH DESCRIPTION

These are the rules ===> MATCH RULES

Our Club Site ===> HHRP HOMEPAGE

We start setting up the match around 5 PM, with registration around 5:30 & the Safety Orientation starting at 6 PM.

IF YOU MISS THE SAFETY ORIENTATION, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT THAT NIGHT

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Hey All quick reminder that Monday Night Steel is this Monday at Hoosier Hills Outdoor Range in Gnaw Bone. Starts at 600 pm. hope to see more people there to ring steel. 4 stages. Gonna be a fun night.:ar15:

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Thanks all who came out to the steel match. Scores are posted on Practiscore. Going to try to do this twice a month, will post if I get to. Thanks to the RO's and everyone who helped set up and tear down.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Stages two and four sure kept you on your toes. I had not shot those before. The table pick up on four got me good as it was our last stage and I was having fun chatting with others and let my concentration down. "Give me a 30 for the first string, I totally blew it anyway."
    Lots of fun as always. Thanks to HHRP for putting it on.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Well great news all. Monday Night Steel is now a go for 2nd & 4th Mondays starting in July. Come on out and ring, ding, dong steel with us. We do preregister on Practiscore under HHRP Monday Night Steel , that makes sign in a lot quicker.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well great news all. Monday Night Steel is now a go for 2nd & 4th Mondays starting in July. Come on out and ring, ding, dong steel with us. We do preregister on Practiscore under HHRP Monday Night Steel , that makes sign in a lot quicker.

Congrats! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

Top Bottom