• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Hey, Im relativily new to shooting competitively, and I am curious about shooting the "Indiana Tactical Carbine series"

Here is there website:

ITC - Home

About 5 or 6 days ago I messaged both their facebook page and their website and have not heard anything back from them, and it seems through the site I am unable to register. I was wondering if anyone here had any contact with this organization or if I could speak with them here directly.

My main question is if you have to be a member of Wildcat to shoot there?

Also, to guys who have shot these kind of matches, what kind of gear do you think should be needed? I personally have a Polish AKMS, 5 magazines, a Chi-com 4 mag chest rig, an Isreali surplus hi-power with 3 mags, and a US military m12 holster running off of an ALICE belt with a US military canteen? Do you guys think such a set up would be legal for a two gun match, and also would it provided adequate retention?

I know there is more high speed gear, but Im a broke college student and I went with what seemed to be inexpensive and combat proven instead of some more modern knock off stuff made by fly-by-night corperations. And in the vein of InRange TV it would be interesting to run 1960-70s vintage gear sorta like Rhodesian/south african Bush war type stuff hahaha. Hahaha now if only I had the money so I could acquire short shorts and a FAL or a South African Galil variant :ar15:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    This is interesting. Tagging for updates. Looking at those match dates, too bad it totally coincides other USPSA matches.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Unfortunate that you have not heard back, appears they are shooting today??

Stay the course, I would say. I signed up for more information as well.

Sounds to me like your gear would work just fine.

Best of Luck,

Bob

indycruzr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Indy Westside
    From their website as of this morning 06/20/2016 - 6.19.2016 - June 26th Match CANCELEDDue to unforeseen and last minute schedule conflicts, we will have to cancel the June 26th match.

We apologize to all of those who were looking forward to the match.

Tim1911

Marksman
    Rating - 87%
    20   3   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Tagged for interest. This is something that I wish there were more of. I have shot several matches of this kind centered around "tactical carbines" and love it. Grab my dad, some of the guys, and have a great day. I will be checking for updates.

Top Bottom