Any interest in an r.o. course in Owensboro Ky?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    The guy that runs the Owensboro club USPSA matches said that he would try to get something put together 4Q16 or 1Q17 if the interest was there.

I told him I would put a feeler out here. Please post (or pm if you would rather) if you think you might want to attend. No commitment, just trying to see if out appears that there would be a good number interested.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I would love to attend an RO course, but I highly doubt getting down to KY for it would be possible with my current schedule.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I submitted a request to NROI regarding 2 class dates. The dates are 8/20-21 & 8/27-28. Very short notice. 20 participants need to commit. NROI has not even responded. The production nationals are August 13-14. I submitted the request knowing the likelihood of this happening are slim. May be prudent to start a new thread and ask for commitments.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    8/20-21 are match dates for Owensboro and Riley, but I understand that you gotta do what you can do.
    1 commitment, assuming that the inside stuff is air conditioned, either time.
    You want me to do the prudent thread starter thing?

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    8/20-21 are match dates for Owensboro and Riley, but I understand that you gotta do what you can do.
    1 commitment, assuming that the inside stuff is air conditioned, either time.
    You want me to do the prudent thread starter thing?

Since I mentioned Silver Creek hosting an RO class, in our air conditioned club house, I'll start the post. You may chime in.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    If its 8/20-21 I am in. Please post if that is a go. I work the weekend of 8/27-28. I see the silver creek is a go for the 27-28 date.

Deadline to commit is Aug. 5th. Yes we have confirmation Jay Worden is scheduled to be the instructor. I will post a link to the application on the Silver Creek RO thread.

Top Bottom