• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    My wife is interested in trying out her first shooting sport. I am thinking Steel Challenge is the best starting place for her. Feel free to comment / offer wisdom on that choice.

Before can take her to a shoot I need to upgrade her experience so I am looking for a public range near Lebadon, IN. Fairly new to Indiana so still learning and would appreciate your help.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Parabellum is a nice indoor range in Avon.

One of INGOs resident trainers, Coach, holds a lot of training classes out of there. I've taken 2 courses with him and would definitely recommend him as an instructor.

http://www.brightfirearmstraining.c...irearmstraining.com/Courses_Offered.html#2853

He offers classes like Competition 101 and runs an instructional league that can get your wife (and you) ready for USPSA matches.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Applied ballistics in Lafayette is a nice 25 yard indoor facility. They have 15 lanes, so if you ever have to wait on a really busy day, it is not long.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Drive east on SR 32 from Lebanon to Westfield - before you get to US 31 there is a gun range on the north side of the road. Think it's called Tim's (?)

Outdoor range just off of Crawfordsville Rd outside of I-465. Marion County Fish and Game. Is members only but if you can find a member you can go as a guest.

jshaver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Atlanta Conservation Club holds monthly Steel Challenge matches on the third Saturday. We regularly have first time shooters and the ROs and other shooters are ready to help. Open to all and I think the fee is $20/gun.

Top Bottom