• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Hey all! Happy to report we have officially hosted our first USPSA match at Applied Ballistics! The first one was very limited in size and mainly a trouble shooting exercise. Moving forward we hope to be hosting several more matches this winter season. Our first match consisted of several short and medium courses and a total round count of 82 over 5 stages. We incorporated both of our Texas stars and I think presented some good challenging stages.

Moving forward look for matches to be to be held on Tuesday nights starting at 730. Last nights match took a little under 2 hours to shoot. I will post match announcements as soon as dates are decided. Unfortunately, we will likely have to limit entry size to 21 shooters and one flight for each match. Sign-ups will most likely be done through Practiscore.

Were are working on getting some gear ready which would allow shooters to potentially rent anything they might need to shoot the match right at the Applied desk (guns, mags, holster, mag carriers, belt, eye/ear pro!). We have a great selection of STI 2011s available for rent- including open, limited, and single stack guns, as well as several guns set up for carry optics and PCC!

i will try and post up some video from last nights match to give a little better idea of the venue and stages we ran. Keep an eye out for more info coming soon!

http://applied-ballistics.com/

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    I'll be the first with positive comments, lol. I'm very grateful that Aaron and Drew got AB set up as a USPSA club. It will be great for many of us in the area to shoot in the winter or those who work weekends and can't make the regular matches.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Damn, I didn't see this. I agree. It will be good for northern shooters. Lighting is good on each bay. Looking forward to shooting here on winter time. Thanks for stepping on this Drew.

Top Bottom