Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    All flights for both January matches are full and Feb are more than half full.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Keep an eye on this thread, a few things have come up and it may cause me not to be able to make flight 1, however, I wont know for certain until last minute (tonight at the earliest)....

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Scores are up. https://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=19886

Thanks for coming everyone. Give me some feed back on tonights format. Better than the old one or not?

I liked it. Yeah, it's less movement, but we are pretty limited on what we can do with field courses anyway (meaning we need to run the same stage L-to-R and R-to-L in order to keep setups to a minimum). Given that it's a weeknight, it kept things moving along, and takes less time to get everybody back uprange. Good winter time work on running the gun, and stages like 2 & 4 at least give you a little bit of moving in and out of position.

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Scores are up. https://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=19886

Thanks for coming everyone. Give me some feed back on tonights format. Better than the old one or not?

It was a fun match. I think if at the end we could have run the whole thing as a field course that would have been a fun addition- although with that classifier extending back so far it probably would have taken a while to finish, as we could only run 2 speed shoots at a time. If it was set up so we could do 3 or 4 speed shoots at a time, and then the full bay as a field course I think we'd still probably end up finishing in the right time frame, and get a taste of everything.
    Thanks for mixing it up!

Top Bottom