SCSA at ACC is a GO for Saturday. (21 JA 2017)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    I have been tracking the forecast for Saturday for the last 5days, and while the temps have been consistently perfect (for January) the mostrecent is calling for rain.Personally,I’m in the mood to get some trigger time, so here’s hoping the current forecastis off with respect to the rain prediction.
    Sooooo – the match is ON, unless the high temp for Saturdaydrops into the 40’s.Bring rain gear andyour weatherproof Polymer/Tenifer/SS blasters!!!

Last edited:

jshaver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Are you going to have the Bug gun class again? I was the only entry last time and while it's nice to win, I'd like some competition.

harokyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Haven't been to a match in a while my son is almost 8 years old would it be acceptable to bring him with me just as a spectator. He's been taught well and how to act around firearms. If anybody thinks it wouldn't be appropriate let me know.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Haven't been to a match in a while my son is almost 8 years old would it be acceptable to bring him with me just as a spectator. He's been taught well and how to act around firearms. If anybody thinks it wouldn't be appropriate let me know.

Absolutely!! bring him along. Introduce him to the sport. There are a number of young people who are very good at steel shooting. Their success will be subject to their maturity. I have seen mature 8 year old's and immature 18 year old's. You know your son better than anyone. Bring him out and see what he thinks.:yesway:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Absolutely!! bring him along. Introduce him to the sport. There are a number of young people who are very good at steel shooting. Their success will be subject to their maturity. I have seen mature 8 year old's and immature 18 year old's. You know your son better than anyone. Bring him out and see what he thinks.:yesway:
    Second, the sports dies without new blood.

Top Bottom