• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spardieck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2013
    Indy
    Hello, I am trying to set up a calendar for the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association so there is a place for someone to look for all matches in one location. If you know of a club that host matches or have the actual schedule for these matches can you please send them to me. This has been a long project but am needing some help to try to get as many as possible.

Thank you for all of your help and here is the link for the events if anyone would like to take a look.

https://isrpa.wildapricot.org/Indiana-Matches-&-Competitions

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    What types are you wanting to include? USPSA, High power rifle, Target, 3 gun, rimfire... how about shooting events that are half class and half sport/event like Reveres Riders? Many clubs have one off type matches that are similar to established leagues but really their own thing like Friday night steel.

spardieck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2013
    Indy
    I am getting info for all of them. Anything that is open to the public to shoot at. I have a section for Other if they do not fall in the IDPA, Bullseye, USPSA, Steel, 3 gun, international, shotgun, muzzleloader, High Power, Small Bore, type catagory

spardieck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2013
    Indy
    Also if anyone has suggestions on the webpage to make it better or easier, please let me know for I am open to suggestions.

Top Bottom