Mar 6, 2017
    Columbus

NDgolfer13

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Avon
    I haven't shot Trap in a while but I shot at MCFG for a while and you will not find a more welcoming group of people.

Fantastic group.

Go have fun.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    A bit wet last night, Good food but no one wanted to shoot. Sorry to any who showed up after we closed up, around 8:15 PM. We all just wanted to leave before Eagle Creek became a problem under the bridge...

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    How is the water under the bridge? Hopefully it will not be a problem next week for FNS.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    It’s been two or three years since I’ve attended Thursday night Trap. I finally got myself another shotgun, and I’m planning to get back into it starting tomorrow night. Gonna bring a buddy, too. Anyone who’s been curious, or thinking about giving trap a try, just come do it! It’s so damn much fun killing flying objects right here in the city, it’s kind of a rush because it almost feels forbidden. No worry about your equipment or whether you’re “good enough” (as long as you don’t shoot the trap house!)—everyone is super nice, friendly and helpful. The biggest risk is that it could become an addiction, and then you’ll start looking at those expensive trap guns…

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Thursday eve trap is calling my name! Do you know whats gonna be on the menu the Sunday before?

Top Bottom