Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We will be hosting our last "winter" USPSA match on April 5th. We have exactly three slots available in the second flight.
    We will be presenting our plaques for the point series between flight 1 and Flight 2 if the series are decided.
    We will be drawing for the slot to the SNS Casting Match in June between the four point series folks that have indicated interest.
    We may be bringing moving targets to Parabellum indoor matches.
    The car door will be in the mix.
    Fun will be had by all.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The swinger is assembled and on site. I plan to live fire test tomorrow night or Tuesday night.
    Swinger.jpg

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to everyone who shot our match tonight and throughout the winter season. I also greatly appreciate the set up and tear down help that we have experienced. The folks who have help RO throughout the season are greatly appreciated. Vivian has been a champion on the scores as well. Many people have contributed to the success of the matches this season and it is much appreciated. The scores are up on USPSA.
    https://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=20693

Congratulations to the Point Series Winners. I will get the final scores tabulated and the winners and their pictures posted soon.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I concur, I always had a fun time getting my confidence beat down because of Drew

Thanks Coach and everyone that helped out. It sure gave me something to look forward to during the winter months.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Great job everyone & thanks to the helpers for hosting the matches. As I've said before it's a real credit to Parabellum to be supporting the sport this way. We are lucky to have LGS like this one.

Sooo...who got the $250 in the Merch drawing?

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thanks again to Parabellum and to Coach for hosting and setting up these matches and everyone else who has helped out! I really have enjoyed it and it is good to get regular shooting on my schedule!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great job everyone & thanks to the helpers for hosting the matches. As I've said before it's a real credit to Parabellum to be supporting the sport this way. We are lucky to have LGS like this one.

Sooo...who got the $250 in the Merch drawing?
    No one because it has not happened yet. I forgot all about it. I will get it done after school today and post it here. Thanks for the reminder. My apologies from being slow.

There are 20 in the point series and everyone is in.

Top Bottom