• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette

Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our first USPSA match of the season this Saturday, April 1st. Please go to the link below to register for the match. Registration will close on Friday at 11:00 pm.

https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-uspsa-1-april-2017/register

This match is sponsored by Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. Each match we will raffle off a few prizes during the shooter's meeting. Prizes include, but are not limited to, free ammo, free range time, shirts, hats, and Cerakote gift certificates. If you find yourself in the area, please stop by Applied Ballistics and thank them for supporting our sport.

This match will consist of 6 classifiers.

Setup will be on Friday, March 31st at 5:00 pm. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot at a discounted rate. Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday.

Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We start shooting at 10.

Round count will be around 100-125 rounds.

MATCH FEE breaks down as follows.

Regular match fee = $25.
    WVRPC member = $20
    Friday Setup Help = $Discounted
    RO = $Discounted

As always, I'm in need of ROs. Please consider stepping up and ROing a squad.

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

--
    Jonathan RhoadesWVRPC USPSA Chair

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    If you sign up on a particular squad, is it possible to change squads on the day of the match? Or are you stuck on the squad you signed up on? Is registration really closing Friday night? Or if a guy shows up to shoot Saturday morning will he still be allowed to shoot ?

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    If you sign up on a particular squad, is it possible to change squads on the day of the match? Or are you stuck on the squad you signed up on? Is registration really closing Friday night? Or if a guy shows up to shoot Saturday morning will he still be allowed to shoot ?

As long as we can still keep balanced squads, then yes, you can change squads. If I have 1 or 2 squads that are way light than the others, I may ask for people to move anyway.

Online registration is closing Friday night so that I have a chance to download all of the registered shooters before going to the range on Saturday. Morning registrations are welcome also once you get there.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

As long as we can still keep balanced squads, then yes, you can change squads. If I have 1 or 2 squads that are way light than the others, I may ask for people to move anyway.

Online registration is closing Friday night so that I have a chance to download all of the registered shooters before going to the range on Saturday. Morning registrations are welcome also once you get there.

Jonathan . . . Mike and I are currently alone on squad 3. If you have to move us, can you put us on the same squad, please?

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    FYI there will be an adjustment to the scores. At least one squad was credited with an extra steel hit on Fluffys revenge. For some reason that showed up as 3 pieces instead of 2. Will be fixed and resubmitted to PractiScore.

Top Bottom