• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S4NTO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone know if Glock 17 mags with a TTI 5/6+ Basepad is legal for Carry Optics? I know the maximum length is 141.25 mm but I am having a hard time figuring out where/how to measure.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    "It's on the Internet, so it must be true." :): IMO, "trust, but verify." Especially if going to any LII or LIII matches.
    FWIW, My TTI pads fit.

-rvb

You think TTI is gonna sell the same pads he uses in competition that ain't gonna be legal?

Lol

If TTI says it GTG...then it's good.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    You think TTI is gonna sell the same pads he uses in competition that ain't gonna be legal?

Lol

If TTI says it GTG...then it's good.

Intentionally? No, I don't think so. I trust him. However, Could the stack up of tollerances between generations of glock mags and production runs of base pads, etc add up? Yes, I think so. So I verify.

I only use older gen mags with my .40 and his base pads, as I can comfortably get one more round than I can with gen 4 mag bodies. Things change. With glock, designs are updated and you may not even know it.

Showing the the website to the RM won't keep you out of Open if mags get checked and fail...

2c

-rvb

Top Bottom