• ...and so much more!
  • FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Match Start Time Change - 9:00 AM Start

Marion County Fish and Game's Bowling Pin Match will be this Saturday, March 22nd at 9AM. Setup will begin at 8:15 AM and we would appreciate the help of a few volunteers. The Safety Meeting (required for new shooters) will be at 8:45 AM to explain the rules. At 9:00 AM, we will begin shooting.

PLEASE READ!
    The MCF&G board has decided that we can no longer leave the gate open during the match. If you are a non-member, you will need to arrive between 8:00 AM and 9:50AM. At approximately 9:50 AM we will close the gate. This is necessary because non-members have been coming onto the property during public matches and shooting without being accompanied by a MCF&G member. Non-members are still welcome and encouraged to shoot this match. However, the public is NOT allowed to use other parts of the range for free and unaccompanied by a MCF&G member.

If there is severe weather, the match may need to be canceled. I will try to send an e-mail and post an announcement in the Shooting Sports section of www.ingunowners.com by 7:30 AM if it is obvious the weather isn’t going to cooperate.

The cost is $3 per bracket for club members and $4 per bracket for non-members. All money goes toward the club and/or making the competition better. Youth (under the age of 18) shoot free with a paid adult.

Bowling Pin Shooting is conducted under a COLD RANGE. That means all guns must be holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of a range officer (RO), or at the designated "safe table". Violation of this or any other safety rule shall result in a match disqualification.

If you have any questions about the match, please read the rules posted at: MCFG - Indy Range Official Website - Shotgun, Pistol, Shooting Range (look under "Programs and Events" > "Bowling Pins") If you are unable to find an answer posted in the rules, please feel free to e-mail me.

If you are willing to help as an RO or help keep score, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you can make it Saturday.

~John

BowlingPinShooting@gmail.com

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Maybe it won't rain.
    If Don said it won't rain, then it won't rain. . . . did he say that?

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Thanks to John & Don for putting on the match.
    Thanks to everyone for being safe.

Looks like we are getting low on pins.
    Please keep your eye out for any sources for used bowling pins.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I'm glad to hear they got the tables fixed, I've been itching to shoot some pins. Next month for sure!

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    510picker, thats the only pic I took.
    Others were taking pics and movies.

hps, yes April 1st DonB and crew installed new Andy bars on the bowling pin tables.:)

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    510picker, thats the only pic I took.
    Others were taking pics and movies.

hps, yes April 1st DonB and crew installed new Andy bars on the bowling pin tables.:)
    That Don B is the best!! Him and the rest of the board keep us safe and coming back!!

Top Bottom