• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB Will host a steel match this Saturday the 29th,
    Setup @ 8:30, go hot @ 10:30. Match fee $10. 4 stages two relays 100 rounds min per relay.
    Open to rimfire pistol ,rimfire rifle, center fire pistol, and PCC.

Weather permitting of course.

Registration and squadding on the range.

Last edited:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Do you have to be a member to participate? I would like to get involved, but have no competition experience.

No sir...no membership required.

Come and ask for either Dan or John and you can shoot on our squad. You need ear and eye protection, a holster and mag pouches, at least 4-5 mags and 100 rounds a relay. We will shoot 2 relays.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Crud, I only have 3 mags and no pouches at the moment. Those should be easy to come up with pretty quick though. Hopefully I will be able to prepare for it a bit more and make it out next time.

Thanks for the squad invite.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    I did my first Steel shoot with these guys in Feb and had a fantastic experience. I'm hoping to make it out tomorrow if the weather holds, but I may have to work instead.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Crud, I only have 3 mags and no pouches at the moment. Those should be easy to come up with pretty quick though. Hopefully I will be able to prepare for it a bit more and make it out next time.

Thanks for the squad invite.

You could get by without having a MAG pouches. It just makes it easier for you doing your reloads between strings

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Well right now it's not looking very good with the weather if you're thinking about coming out I think you should just stay home. We are going to go out and make sure no one shows up but we'll have to reschedule this till next month

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Is there a website with a primer for this competition? I didn't find much on the silver creek website and the steel challenge rules are out there, but the FAQ is dead.

Thanks

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Is there a website with a primer for this competition? I didn't find much on the silver creek website and the steel challenge rules are out there, but the FAQ is dead.

Thanks

Not really a primer that I'm aware of, but if you search youtube for Steel Challenge, there are a ton of vids that there that can give you a great ideal of what it's about.

Top Bottom