• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    Michigan City Rifle Club will host a NSSF Monthly Rimfire Challenge on Saturday, May 13th. Set-up begins at 7:30, Registration at 8:00 (may pre-register on practiscore), Shooters brief at 8:30 and range goes hot at 9:00. (All times Central).

Round count is 300 (150 pistol, 150 rifle) Cost is $10 for juniors, $15 for Club Members, $20 for Non-Club Members.

We host this shoot the second Saturday of each month through November. No shoot in December. Winter months fired indoors.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Super fun shoot challenging for all skill and equipment levels.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    This is great! I may try to make it out there this year. I would like to give you a suggestion for next year as I'm sure you already have your schedule set for 2017. If you wanted to attract the most shooters possible please consider having this match on the fourth Saturday of the month. Don't know if you are aware but the first Saturday of month, Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club has Steel Challenge, second Saturday North Porter County Conservation Club has Steel Challenge, second Sunday is Bend of River Conservation Club Steel Challenge & third Saturday is Atlanta Conservation Club Steel Challenge. Also I think Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club has Steel Challenge every other fourth Saturday. So just a suggestion if you wanted to maximize attendance. Most of the clubs I mentioned have their UPSPA or IDPA matches on Sundays, so Saturdays work out great for those of us who like to shoot both Steel & USPSA/IDPA on same weekend. Thanks & good luck!

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I'm glad to see this. I was wanting to try the Rimfire Challenge. This sounds like a fun match. Looking forward to shooting this with some friends. Thanks.

Last edited:

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I do have a question. Do both the rifle and pistol have to have the same type of sight? Both with optic or both with iron sights? Just curious, not a big deal. Thanks.

Top Bottom