• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i do not think there is anywhere to sign up to help on saturday, just show up at 3:00 PM. if you help set up on saturday, you do not pay match fees on sunday, although you may have to pay the local range fee which i believe is $5. i could be wrong, do not quote the anonymous source on the interwebs. i will be running heavy division with my M1 Garand in squad 5. come on out and have fun.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    registration: https://practiscore.com/inmg-2017-event-6-atlanta-conservation-club/register
    non member match fee is $30.00.
    pre-registration is recommended, but not required. payment is taken day of match, on site, cash only. make sure you let them know you are a first timer when you register. this will allow them to give your RO a heads up. nothing wrong with newbies (i still consider myself one), but it is nice to know ahead of time that you are going to get a lot of questions.

edit:
    most of the shooters are more than happy to help out new people to the sport. find someone in your group that looks like they know what they are doing and ask questions. most are excited to share their knowledge.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Is this open to those non members that just want to watch? I'm looking for inspiration for my son to get more involved? Would there be a cost assoc. with watching?

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    Yes, it is open to spectators. There is no cost to come out and watch. You WILL need to sign a waiver at registration the day of and have eyes and ears.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    disregard all of the above. unfortunately the event has been cancelled due to the fact that there are not enough boats at atlanta conservation club to accommodate the number of typical shooters at one of these events.

In all seriousness, the event directors cancelled the event due to flooding at the range. the event has been rescheduled for june 4th.

Top Bottom