• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    I shot my first ever competition match tonight!
    Big thanks to Coach, I had a great time at the Newbie Match, and learned a lot from him.
    I think I did pretty well considering the first rounds I put through the gun were tonight.
    I focused on hitting my Alpha's as much as possible, and didn't worry so much about my time.
    Pretty proud of my alpha count, considering the only two shooters with more than me where running Czechmates.
    I'm waiting to see if any video gets put up to jog my memory, because I don't remember any misses being called out, but I could have been so hyped up that I didn't hear it ;)
    Oh yeah, I was shooting a full size M&P 9mm w/factory night sights that I got on Saturday!
    I'm extremely happy with the gun!

(Can't get my screenshot to upload)

Total for the night:

42 Alpha
    7 Charlie
    1 Miss

Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    Yeah you shot hella well with that thing for it being so fresh in your hands. I did pretty much the exact opposite of you since I was using my carry gun, and I was actually surprised that I beat one of the Czechmate bros just by being faster and not minding all the c-zones lol.

Serpent2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Awesome job Tac45. I was trying to get there for it because it sounded like exactly what I need to get my first match under my belt. But alas, I'm coming from the NWIN region and by the time I got off work I couldn't make it. I found out about the match last minute, but I'm hoping to get to the next one that they will hold. If not I believe there might be a local match this weekend I will try and make.
    So Tac45, having gone through your first match got any pointers? What is your set up? I am will be running M&P 9mm stock with a Blade Tech Revolution holster I picked up at Cabel's. So I hope that holster will work. Any and all advice and pointers are welcome from all. Hope to see you on the range!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will try and get any video edited and uploaded tonight. My third grade editor is at baseball practice right now.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;oMxc5LTnLm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMxc5LTnLm8[/video]

Serpent2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Tac45, I just finished my first match on Sunday at NPCCC in Chesterton. Needless to say I am hooked! Hahahha hope to run into you at at Match!

Top Bottom