• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol club will be hosting a Steel Challenge match on May 27th. Match will consist of five stages including at least four SCSA classifiers, 125 rounds minimum. I should be at the club by 4PM on Friday for setup and appreciate any help I can get.

Cost is $15 for the first gun and $5 for each additional entry with up to three entries per person.
    R.O. and set-up help shoot for FREE

Gates open at 8:00
    Registration starts at 9:00
    New shooter briefing at 9:30
    Shooter's meeting at 9:45
    Shots fired by 10:00

Registration link: https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-steel-challenge-2017-05-27/register

Lastly, please remember that WVRPC is a Cold Range on match days. That means no gun handling except in designated Safe Areas or as directed on the firing line by a Range Officer. The only time where a firearm may be removed from a case or holster is in one of these two locations. The parking lot is not a safe area. Handling your firearm in the parking lot or trunk of your car will result in a match disqualification. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER TO THIS RULE.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    I got Friday off, will be starting set-up by 4 at the latest. If anyone is available to help I would appreciate it.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Forgot to mention, we'll be running Five to Go, Smoke and Hope, Outer Limits, Accelerator, and a 15 yard plate rack this month. Also, don't forget the Area 5 Steel Challenge match is coming up in July. If you need to get classified in a division you will be after this match, four SCSA official stages are enough to earn your initial classification and we are allowing up to three guns per competitor at this match.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    I think you would still have fun, go ahead and sign up for whatever divisions you have guns for. The NFC option is mainly for someone who doesn't have a holster for a centerfire pistol.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I think you would still have fun, go ahead and sign up for whatever divisions you have guns for. The NFC option is mainly for someone who doesn't have a holster for a centerfire pistol.

Having some trouble deciphering the rules. I have a CZ75B clone and an M&P9 with Apex trigger - what divisions are they? I guarantee my times won't threaten anyone with my times... :):

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Having some trouble deciphering the rules. I have a CZ75B clone and an M&P9 with Apex trigger - what divisions are they? I guarantee my times won't threaten anyone with my times... :):

You can shoot either one in Production or Limited depending on how you load your mags.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Thanks Drew!

Updated results have been posted with membership numbers I was missing earlier, if yours is still missing please let me know.

Top Bottom