• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SCCC USPSA Sunday 5/14/2017 6 stages, 168 rounds. RO's shoot free, post here if you will RO a squad. Match fee $15 SCCC members, $20 non members $10 LE/EMS/FIRE/MILITARY/JUNIORS
    Final setup Sunday morning 8:30am. Match start time 10:30am. New shooters meeting on the range 10am bay 6 main shelter. Pre match shooters meeting 10:25am bay 6 main shelter. Registration & squadding will be on the range under the main shelter. Squads will tear down the last stage shot. Timers stay in the stage buckets. Registration & squadding opens @ 8am on the range. Classifier is CM13-07 Double Deal 2 .

Last edited:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Fun Match. Not used to the heat yet. Some really hard shoots. And the first time in 27 years of USPSA I have a case separation on the first stage, it locked the gun up but no damage except for the ZERO for that stage. Way to go Dave. Rich and John.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to the Silver Creek crew for a fun and tough match.
    It was a little warm on the range but a beautiful day.
    Thanks Dave, John, and Rich, and all the others that make this possible.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Scores are up on USPSA.

Going forward-DOUBLE CHECK YOUR INFO! I'm no longer spending an hour looking up shooters info that they entered wrong in the Kindles. It's beyond me how someone cannot enter their membership number correctly.

Anymore it will be submitted as is, then when HQ emails me complaining about expired memberships, fake names or incorrect membership numbers, I'll be passing on to him your email address and phone number and you can deal with them.

And stop with the stupid fake names. It's retarded.

Last edited:

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Scores are up on USPSA.

Going forward-DOUBLE CHECK YOUR INFO! I'm no longer spending an hour looking up shooters info that they entered wrong in the Kindles. It's beyond me how someone cannot enter their membership number correctly.

Anymore it will be submitted as is, then when HQ emails me complaining about expired memberships, fake names or incorrect membership numbers, I'll be passing on to him your email address and phone number and you can deal with them.

And stop with the stupid fake names. It's retarded.

Top Bottom