• ...and so much more!
  • YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Hey Everyone,

I just graduated form IU university Bloomington and I am back in Northwest Indiana, Munster(right on the state line) for the summer. When I was down at school I usually shot the monthly USPSA match at my local club as well as trying to get a second USPSA or IDPA match in every month.

So in northwest Indiana or Illinois in the Chicagoland area you know anywhere within a hour drive of I80/94 at the Indiana state line that does these matches. I saw in Chesterton at the North Porter county gun club they do IDPA and USPSA but i was wondering if there was anywhere else or anywhere closer.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Bend of the River Conservation Club in Niles, MI shoots USPSA the 4th Sunday of the month. (This month it is on Saturday) That should be about an hour from you. They also have IDPA, 3 Gun, and Steel Challenge.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Bend of the River Conservation Club in Niles, MI shoots USPSA the 4th Sunday of the month. (This month it is on Saturday) That should be about an hour from you. They also have IDPA, 3 Gun, and Steel Challenge.

I was going to suggest the same thing. I'm only 30 min away and wish I could get up there more.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I was going to suggest the same thing. I'm only 30 min away and wish I could get up there more.

I hope to make every USPSA match there this season. This weekend is a bit iffy as we are having a big party Sunday that I should be home getting ready for Saturday, but maybe my wife won't notice if I sneak out for a while.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I hope to make every USPSA match there this season. This weekend is a bit iffy as we are having a big party Sunday that I should be home getting ready for Saturday, but maybe my wife won't notice if I sneak out for a while.

I might try and make it. I have only shot IDPA so far and I really want to try USPSA. Now that I have an AR, I'd like to try a 3 gun once.

EDIT: Just realized it's Saturday. Can't do it. Last soccer game. I'll plan on the June one.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Warsaw has a great USPSA match every month. It has been that way for years.

Top Bottom