Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 gun matches

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

2 gun matches

Does anyone know of any other 2 gun matches in indiana other than the TSA matches in Batesville (which are GREAT)? I shoot there every month, but I would like to get a little more trigger time in this discipline.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CZ evo3 View Post
    Does anyone know of any other 2 gun matches in indiana other than the TSA matches in Batesville (which are GREAT)? I shoot there every month, but I would like to get a little more trigger time in this discipline.
    Is there online information about those matches?
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Tagging. Everything I have Hearst bout them make them sound like fun. Rifle and pistol are my favorite but hate shotty which is which I don't want to do a 3gun shotgun reload jackoff session.

i hear that there is at least a honor shoot that happens in Indiana once a year, saw a threads for the last few years.its two gun.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Welcome to IronSight Tactical. I don't think this website is up and running yet, but I would be happy to give you a rundown of the sport if you would like.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

FYI, the matches are on the 4th Sunday of each month at tri-county coon hunters range in Batesville, IN. To compete, you need a semi-auto rifle, a pistol or revolver, and at least 3 mags for each gun(speed loaders or moon clips for revolver). NO STEEL CORE AMMO! Bring at least 100 rnds of pistol and 100 rnds of rifle ammo. Holster and sling for rifle are a MUST. Shooters should arrive before 9:30 AM

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I can't post the Facebook link properly for some reason. If you search on Facebook for Tactical shooters alliance you should be able to find it.

https://www.facebook.com/Tactical-Sh...7008131536793/
    Last edited by CZ evo3; 05-18-2017 at 08:17.

User Info Menu

Tagging.

User Info Menu

What is the typical distance for the rifle portions of the stages?
    Scorpion with a red dot or AR with a 2.5x?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Very interested in this. 3 gun isnt my thing cause of the shotgun. hmmm I may be making a road trip......

User Info Menu

Me too!

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast