• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our next Steel Challenge match on July 22nd. Match will consist of five stages including at least four SCSA classifiers, 125 rounds minimum. I should be at the club by 4PM on Friday for setup and appreciate any help I can get.

Cost is $15 for the first gun and $5 for each additional entry with up to three entries per person.
    R.O. and set-up help shoot for FREE

Gates open at 8:00
    Registration starts at 9:00
    New shooter briefing at 9:30
    Shooter's meeting at 9:45
    Shots fired by 10:00

https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-steel-challenge-2017-07-22/register

Lastly, please remember that WVRPC is a Cold Range on match days. That means no gun handling except in designated Safe Areas or as directed on the firing line by a Range Officer. The only time where a firearm may be removed from a case or holster is in one of these two locations. The parking lot is not a safe area. Handling your firearm in the parking lot or trunk of your car will result in a match disqualification. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER TO THIS RULE.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    This month we'll be shooting Speed Option, Pendulum, Roundabout, Showdown, and a fifth Steel Challenge style array of my choosing, no plate rack.

bearswoodshop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2016
    Frankfort
    Will the Classifiers be measured to the distances set forth in the rule book for each stage...Just curious***by the way,, I should have two more guys with me on Squad 2***Thanks young man***,your doing a great job. Stu

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Stu, all of the classifier stages will be set-up using a measuring wheel and rulebook diagrams. The first two matches were also done that way for reference.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Do you have to pre-register to shoot this match. I am thinking of coming and shooting the match, but I live in Terre Haute. I hate to pre-register, (pay and hold spots ) then decide on Sat morning not to shoot. Thanks.

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Feel free to sign up online and select a squad, it's easier on match day to remove shooters that couldn't make it than type in all the info for each person who didn't pre register. Also, we don't do online payment so no worries there.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom