• cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    HHRP Monday Night Steel July 24,2017
    HHRP Monday Night Steel July 24, 2017 :ar15: 4 Strings per Stage
    HHRP Monday Night Steel is held the second & fourth Mondays of the month (May - Sept) at the
    HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
    Plan on 4 stages!
    You can register through Practicscore - https://practiscore.com/hhrp-monday-night-steel-17/register
    Heavily modeled around FNS (with permission), our steel shoot will be four stages, shooting each stage three times. We're only allowing the following common calibers that are non-magnum.
    i.e. - .22lr, 380ACP, 9mm, 40 S&W, .45ACP, .38 Spl, .22 lr and pistol caliber Rifles Carbines.
    We are trying a new division; Micro Carry, M&P Shields, XDS, 380ACP Pistols with less than 10 rds.
    This is what we do ===> MATCH DESCRIPTION

These are the rules ===> MATCH RULES

Our Club Site ===> HHRP HOMEPAGE

We start setting up the match around 5 PM, with registration around 5:30 & the Safety Orientation starting at 6 PM.

IF YOU MISS THE SAFETY ORIENTATION, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT THAT NIGHT

Remember : 4 Strings per Stage

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I see registration is closed are walk ins accepted?
    I wasn't sure I'd be in the area

The MD keeps threatening not to allow walk ins, but so far he has.
    I cannot speak for him, but I'd say it's worth the trip. Might be cool brown nosing for you to get there early and help with setup? :dunno:

---------------------------------------------

I didn't care for signing up early either. I'm not much for committing.
    The MD explained that it is much much easier for him to just delete your info if you don't show vs filling in a bunch of boxes on a Kindle at match time.

In other words, in the future, go ahead and register if there is a chance you'll make it. No big deal if you don't make it.

Hope to see you there! :ingo:

Good on paper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I do like to get in early and help set up whenever I can, unfortunately work may have different plans for me today. I may not even make the shooters meeting!

You guys probably don't want an Indianapolis guy there anyway, what with us holding our pistols sideways gangster style ;)

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Another fine evening for HHRP MNS. Thanks to the people/club that make it happen. Seems like these last two I have seen several new faces in attendance. That's great for the sport. The feeling at the meet is friendly and I know the two extra people that came at my invite on 7/10 were happy about that to the point of thinking of joining the Club.
    Hard to wait for the next one....see you there.

Top Bottom