• ...and so much more!
  • Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    The 1911 45 Club participates in short courses taken from my StreetWise library of over 40 years of training. No stage is more than 14 rounds and various Par times. you either Pass or Fail the course. These are great stages to test and improve your ability with a 1911 45. Remember the shooter that comes in last in any competition is still far better than those that don't try. I suggest you come out and watch at the very least, however you might want to bring your equipment. Our group has

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Thanks to everyone for a great season of CombatPistol. No surprise that our man firmlyhung onto first place to once again win the Championship Plaque. 100 FactoryAmmo pieces went by drawing. The year was tuff.. the shots weredemanding and the time was short but overall 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] went to our man shooting a Colt. Also, shooting a S&Wwas our 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] place overall winner.
    4th Overall and a good solid entry was shooting a Springfield.Coming in 5[SUP]th[/SUP] overall with my Colts Commander was proof I had just madetwo many mistakes in the season to recover. No matter where you finished whatthe world needs to know that this is an elite bunch of guys that play the 191145 Club game. Everyone of us got up there under the Par Time pressure and stoodour own with the nostalgic 1911 and real street leather. Not to mention big asspieces of lead. No matter how many presentations we practiced, mag changeroutines we have done, front sights a bouncing, flipping safeties on and off,listening for the beep or just unloading and showing clear, we got up there andchiseled out our destiny in the next 15 seconds. If most of you will look back,our team of ACC 1911 shooters had very few jams and malfunctions through outthe whole season!

Wayto go guys. I can only hope that if any other area clubs would like to take uson, we can host a team event right here at ACC. Each team can have as manyshooters they want and we can score the top 5 for team winner. Spread the wordas we are ready with old slabsides.

Thanksagain for a great year and I am proud to shoot with you.

JimBarbour

317258-5545

Top Bottom