• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Yes definitely where you left off. Once you're membership is active again you will even be able to see all your old scores and your percentage will be the same as when you last shot.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So... if one has been gone a few years and rejoins, does the classifcation start back at U or where I left off?

Are you gonna come back at Riley? There has been an increase of shooters. I've been intermittent last 3-4 years but they average 60 or more a match. Still a pretty good time

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I will have to work my way up to it. South Central and Silver Creek are two closest to me. My job and a couple of years working on a Master's Degree kept my butt in a chair way too much and the extra weight has my arthritis in feet and knees killing me.

My goal is to shoot the Bob Trueblood match at South Central, then spend the winter getting off some weight and getting fit enough to be able handle being able on my feet that much. I bought a gun and kit for Production as both a graduation present for myself, but also as motivation to get in shape enough to attend more matches.

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    It will be good to see you back out at the matches JT!!! You won't recognize South Central......lots of improvements!!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Now have a production legal gun, holster, mags, carriers and ordered ammo today.

It'll be a struggle for me physically, but that will serve as a reminder to me to get my ass in shape over winter.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Now have a production legal gun, holster, mags, carriers and ordered ammo today.

It'll be a struggle for me physically, but that will serve as a reminder to me to get my ass in shape over winter.
    Round is a shape.

Top Bottom