• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    2017 IndianaMultigun SeriesINMG2107 Event 18 – South Central Gun Club – October 8

INMG 2017 Event 18 - South Central Registration | PractiScore Caution-https://practiscore.com/inmg-2017-event-18-south-central/register

*ROWalk Through 9:30 AM
    *Shooters'Meeting:* 10:00AM (Must attend to shoot the event)
    *Matchstarts immediately following shooters' meeting
    *RULES:*Indiana Multigun Rules
    *MATCHFEE:*
    $30 -Adult
    $20 - SCGC clubmembers (must present valid card)
    $10 –LE/Fire/Military (mustpresent valid card)
    $10 -Juniors (parent must be present)
    RO’s andmatch crew shoot free!
    *SET-UP:*Set-up will be on Saturday before the match 10/7/2017 starting at 8 am.Pleaselet us now if you can help, the more help we get from volunteers the better thematches will be! Please email me lehman26@Hotmail.com ifyou can help. If we do not get the necessary help Saturday we will be settingup Sunday before the match.Come outand join us at SouthCentral Gun Club fora fun and challenging test of your rifle, handgun, and shotgun skills. We willhave 6 funcourses of fire.
    Pleasekeepin mind we need to keep the squads even, some moving may be necessary.
    If youhave shot one of our Multigunmatches before, you can expect this match’s difficulty level to be similar. Ifyou haven’t shot one of our multigun matches, you may find this match to besomewhat more demanding than your typical USPSA or IDPA club pistol match —expect some shots to be a bit more technically demanding, and some shootingpositions to be a bit more awkward physically.
    *ApproximateRound Count: * Depending on how you shoot the stage willdepend on the ammo amount you need. Thechart shows both options.
    94 to128 Rifle
    86 to136 Pistol
    47 to63 Birdshot
    Slugs

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    I'm hoping to be there. Is there a link to registration, or do we need to paste the address into browser? I could assist with RO'ing if needed

Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    PractiScore -https://practiscore.com/inmg-2017-event-18-south-central/register

Paste this in your Browser. I tried to make it link when I posted the Match.

Come on out. it will be a fun match

Top Bottom