• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Any details about round counts or shot range forth coming? Does this follow basic Defensive 2 Gun rules? Thanks for any info u can share.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Any details about round counts or shot range forth coming? Does this follow basic Defensive 2 Gun rules? Thanks for any info u can share.

As far as rules, I think it follows USPSA multigun rules. Round count has been different each year, more on the first year, but with a shoot off stage and a bonus blind house, I'd bring 250 rounds of each just in case.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

As far as rules, I think it follows USPSA multigun rules. Round count has been different each year, more on the first year, but with a shoot off stage and a bonus blind house, I'd bring 250 rounds of each just in case.

I don't know what "basic Defensive 2 Gun rules" are. The match does not use USPSA multigun rules. They use Indiana Multigun Rules.

Last year the longest rifle shots were 200 yards and I would expect the same this year.

Last edited:

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Thanks for the info. Sorry about the unspecific reference to "basic 2 Gun rules" what I should have specified was Indy IDPA Defensive 2 Gun rules (Defensive 2 Gun - * * * * * * * * IndyIDPA) which I have shot and enjoyed.

With your referral to the Indiana Multi Gun rules I now need to ask is this a "3 gun" or a "2 gun" match? Excited either way just need to know what to prepare. If I missed a flyer or website with this info please direct me there & I will stop asking dumb questions. I have read the description on Practiscore at the reg link but didn't see any of this info.

thanks again.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks for the info. Sorry about the unspecific reference to "basic 2 Gun rules" what I should have specified was Indy IDPA Defensive 2 Gun rules (Defensive 2 Gun - * * * * * * * * IndyIDPA) which I have shot and enjoyed.

With your referral to the Indiana Multi Gun rules I now need to ask is this a "3 gun" or a "2 gun" match? Excited either way just need to know what to prepare. If I missed a flyer or website with this info please direct me there & I will stop asking dumb questions. I have read the description on Practiscore at the reg link but didn't see any of this info.

thanks again.

2 gun . . . rifle and pistol.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    That'she more rounds than a normal Multi-gun match...

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012

That'she more rounds than a normal Multi-gun match...

Last year was probably 50 rifle and 100 pistol. However the shoot house was 40+ round and if you shot the shootoff, that would burn some rounds as well.

This was last year's match.
    [video=youtube_share;vieH6vN8ruo]http://youtu.be/vieH6vN8ruo[/video]

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    If there is information out there then please direct me & I apologize for the questions but all I can find is the info on Practiscore. Does the shoot really start a 7:00 am? If not what time is the shooters meeting? Best guess on finish time? Is lunch provided as part of the shoot? Thanks for any info.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    If there is information out there then please direct me & I apologize for the questions but all I can find is the info on Practiscore. Does the shoot really start a 7:00 am? If not what time is the shooters meeting? Best guess on finish time? Is lunch provided as part of the shoot? Thanks for any info.

Copy and pasted from the practiscore registration

"
    Check-in/Registration will start at 7:30am and close at 8:30am.
    Shooters meeting will be held at 9:00am, with shots fired right after the meeting.
    "

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    From email

"Unfortunately, due to the rapidly deteriorating forecast for Sunday (we are looking at severe thunderstorms, hail, and possible tornado warnings Sunday in Brookston), we are going to have to cancel all Sunday squads, and cancel the event on Sunday overall.

Saturday we should be fine, save for normal rain. If you would like to move to a Saturday squad, you can do so. We will make every effort to move people around on Saturday, so squadding should not be an issue.

We will have raffles, silent auctions, etc., in the clubhouse all day Saturday. We will also keep the blind shoot-house open until 8pm, so if you want to come out and shoot that, you are welcome to drop by.

If you need to withdraw, just drop me an email or use the match management link below, so we can see what our squadding situation is for Saturday. "

Last edited:
    Top Bottom