• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Sunday the 5th at SCGC USPSA Match. Remember the time change!!
    6 Stages 170 rds. Classifier 03-11
    Set up Saturday at 10am and Sunday at 8am
    Sign in starts at 9am. Go HOT at 10 after shooters meeting.
    Will need RO's . Max

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    All You PU$$Y people really missed a GREAT Match and we did NOT GET WET. Thanks to all who showed up and all who helped RO and run the Kindles. Thanks to the 10 people who helped set up yesterday. Max

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Really seemed like there was a little of everything and not too much of anything. Thanks for the match!!

PS. Max did you mean that Paul was a big Pu$$y or were you being more general? New curtains won't shop for themselves you know.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Really seemed like there was a little of everything and not too much of anything. Thanks for the match!!

PS. Max did you mean that Paul was a big Pu$$y or were you being more general? New curtains won't shop for themselves you know.

Pretty Much, him and Kevin a lot of others.:rockwoot:

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Fun match fun stages. Shot crappy but had fun. Thanks Max & Crew.
    Paul & Francis are in Frostproof Florida. PAUL shot IRC, however he & Francis are still MIA South Central.
    Paul, bring back bag of oranges. Grapefruit too.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Glad you guys got the match in before it rained. I thought about you guys as we came home from a church 'shindig'. I had honestly forgotten it might happen until last night! If you do one in December...if the eather holds, I'll try to make it!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Man tough crowd. Sorry I missed the shoot today but was hanging out with a big crowd of Wheelgunners at the IRC in Florida.
    Froze our butts off last week working and shooting at the Indiana sectional and sweating and using sun screen this weekend in Florida. A little rain wouldn't have stopped me from being there but 1000 miles was a problem.
    After the last few months of moving and buying and selling houses we are taking a few days off and doing not much of anything.
    Hoping to be at Silver Creek this weekend.
    BTW I'm setting on the balcony at the motel watching and listening to the ocean waves crashing in under a full moon. :rockwoot:

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Man tough crowd. Sorry I missed the shoot today but was hanging out with a big crowd of Wheelgunners at the IRC in Florida.
    Froze our butts off last week working and shooting at the Indiana sectional and sweating and using sun screen this weekend in Florida. A little rain wouldn't have stopped me from being there but 1000 miles was a problem.
    After the last few months of moving and buying and selling houses we are taking a few days off and doing not much of anything.
    Hoping to be at Silver Creek this weekend.
    BTW I'm setting on the balcony at the motel watching and listening to the ocean waves crashing in under a full moon. :rockwoot:

Rub it in will you :runaway:

Top Bottom