• jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    New Website is up

here is some information that you will need

When you first go to log in with your member number and password or pin it will take to create a new password
    you will need to know your address on file with HQ, number and street name only
    (what is on your front sight)

Dear USPSA Member:
    USPSA launched the new and improved USPSA website last night! While there are some new and exciting features, some of the traditional features will now require you to log into the member area of the website, including checking your classification, uploading scores from a recent match, or viewing your membership and RO certification expiration dates.
    Your existing password or PIN, AND your address information will get you to the setup of a new, more secure password. Use capital letters for your member number. If you have a recent copy of USPSA’s Front Sight Magazine, your address and PIN are located on the mailing label. If you cannot remember, or never used, your old password or PIN, and do not have a Front Sight Magazine, simply click “forgot password”. You will be sent a link via email to setup your new password. If you have not provided or updated your email address, you will need to call USPSA at 360-855-2245 or email support@uspsa.org.
    To put it simply, if you have no PIN, no password, no Front Sight magazine, an invalid address, and an invalid email, you will need to call or email USPSA for assistance.
    Thank you
    - USPSA Management

Find a Club
    Several weeks ago a survey was sent to all affiliated USPSA clubs and their contact that was listed on file requesting them to update their clubs information. While most clubs and their contacts responded to the survey request, there were some that did not. With the launch of the new website the clubs that did not react to updating their club’s physical location of their range will not appear on the find a club link on the site. For your club to show up on the Google Map the club contact for the affiliated club will need to log into the website, and under the Club Resources link select “Manage Club” to update the physical address and information for the club.
    If you need assistance, please contact the USPSA office at
    call 360-855-2245 or email support@uspsa.org
    Thank You
    -USPSA Management

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well it was long overdue.
    Yep
    but it wasn't just a website, it was a a complete redo of the entire infrastucture
    when you used to sign up as a member, that would come in, have to be printed off
    then entered into a different data base to create a number, that would then be sent (or mailed) back
    same for renewals, same for club affiliations
    there was a ton of manual stuff that was going on
    not to mention that the classification system was running on 20+ year old desk tops, 7 of them.

I don't know how any of it works, I just told them to fix it...hahahaha

Rick the IT Director has been working pretty much 6 days a week for 15-18hrs since May when we stopped using a third party to work on coding.

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    I just tried it and typed my address exactly like whats on my front sight mag. Once in caps, once lower case, once with a . after St. and once one other way. All failed so I guess I'm calling to get it fixed.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I had some trouble at the beginning
    Make certain you use caps for your member number
    The password requirements are ridiculous. I'll never remember what I finally used.
    I'm not going to comment until I've used it for awhile but switching to a desktop view seems to help alot

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I used my old credentials to login and then a box popped up and asked me to confirm the first part of my mailing address. I did that and then it allowed me to reset my password to a new password. Soon as I did that I had no problem.

Jake you might want to tell the IT guy that whenever I log on a box pops up about JavaScript and then it goes away. I don't know if it's on my end or if it's on your end. It is not impact the loading of the website it just pops up and then goes away.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Didn't recognize a new password. Said it was too similar to common passwords...the three I tried were unique and different from my original
    So the password thing has been an issue, for some, others no problem.
    I had no problems with it
    I can see everything and access everything on an iPad but can't on chrome from laptop.

Also just a heads up classifications did not run last night, just got the email.

Last edited:

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    It worked fine for me, although it made me select a really secure PW. It refused my first TWO choices!

I gotta say though, the website is MUCH improved and the data analytics look much better.

Does anyone know what is up with the Steel Challenge website? Will the new USPSA password work there as well?

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It worked fine for me, although it made me select a really secure PW. It refused my first TWO choices!

I gotta say though, the website is MUCH improved and the data analytics look much better.

Does anyone know what is up with the Steel Challenge website? Will the new USPSA password work there as well?

The SCSA website is getting some updates and will be back up next week

Top Bottom