Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to all who came out and shot tonight. Let me know what you thought about the format this evening. Going to try and do some things to change it up this winter. We will be back next week. Plenty of room to get signed up for that match.

We need more participation in the Point Series and Contingency program to continue those. Both are a good deal.

The results from tonight are up on Practiscore. The new USPSA website created questions so that has not be finalized yet. Stay tuned for more on that.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/47577

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    Another fun shoot

Thanks for hosting the winter league Coach. It is always fun, and it allows shooters of all levels to be challenged. I learn something at every shoot, and the other participants are always willing to share advice/knowledge. Winter months would suck without it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had a good time, no one got hurt, I didn't unintentionally drop any magazines while I was shooting . . . all good things.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Some clips of different people shooting last night. I did not have time to get more.

[video=youtube;8AK6k0IN3AY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AK6k0IN3AY[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to John and Jake for the camera work.

[video=youtube;b69-FPOqNLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b69-FPOqNLw[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The results are now uploaded to USPSA. Thanks to Jake for his leg work today getting answers so it could be done.

https://uspsa.org/match-results-details?index=24084

With updates at Practiscore, new USPSA website, and other things it was a little tough this time. In the future when you check in make sure your current USPSA number is the one in the ipad. If you upgrade to a three or five year we need to make the change in the ipad.

All good for this match now as I understand it. Hope to see you all next week.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am thinking a fixed time stage next week as well. Put some ideas on paper today.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    How did you all like the format for a change of pace?

I liked it. I'm one of the few that likes the standard mix of long, medium, and short courses as mentioned in the rules.

The fixed time was actually fun. The time limit was generous enough that most had a chance to get all shots fired. The downside of that is that all of the scores are bunched together, but it's really easy to make it too short and go the other direction.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Keep the same 3 sec..keep the target, maybe add another, and add that swinger.. :rockwoot:

Don't give him any encouragement...I'm sure Jake's evil midget-twin is whispering in his ear...

But I do have one serious question for Coach: is steel a no-go in the indoor environment? I wasn't sure if the question had ever been asked or answered...

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Steel will splatter and break lights. It would have to be shrouded. Plus Parabellum does not own any steel and it is expensive.

Top Bottom