May 24, 2008
    Due to the weather forecast Friday night steel is cancelled this Friday
    Hope to see everyone next month

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    WHAT!!!!?? Its not gonna be that effn cold!! AND,, its only Monday and we live in Indiana, HELLO!!!
    COLD and fns go hand n hand. I love when my guns and reloads function on cold nights.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Those trap shooters must be tough!!
    They sure are: shoot for 15 minutes and run into the club house for hot food and coffee. Yup the pull pork was great and it was so warm in the club house I had to have seconds on the ice cream and cake. We are a tough bunch.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    They sure are: shoot for 15 minutes and run into the club house for hot food and coffee. Yup the pull pork was great and it was so warm in the club house I had to have seconds on the ice cream and cake. We are a tough bunch.

Ok DEVOTED,DETERMINED,DEDICATED bunch.

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    Wow. Must be a lot of shooters itching to shoot... maybe head to the club tomorrow and shoot in the wind and snow? Don made a call about the weather and we should support the decision and not belittle him because of past experiences. I’m sure Don wouldnt mind if someone else wanted to make the tough calls and be match director once and a while... thanks Don. You do a GREAT job!

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Wow. Must be a lot of shooters itching to shoot... maybe head to the club tomorrow and shoot in the wind and snow? Don made a call about the weather and we should support the decision and not belittle him because of past experiences. I’m sure Don wouldnt mind if someone else wanted to make the tough calls and be match director once and a while... thanks Don. You do a GREAT job!
    Don made the call , I have no problem with it kind of feels good with warm feet

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Nice to see people like their FNS. It is a lot of fun!

Always, always support your MD even if you are disappointed. It's a thankless job that requires a lot of time. Don does a great job.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Wasnt mad at Don for making this call was somewhat disappointed it was made because of some cold weather. I'm not able to shoot fns through the summer and early fall SO spring/winter are my "Coming back" to fns months. i guess what im saying is run the match if its to COLD for you or you feel you want to spend time by the fire so be it. We'll prolly have snow on the ground and mother natural will make the call next month. Don and the fns crew do an awesome job keeping us safe and coming back.

Top Bottom